Right now I am waiting for a bunch of things.
I'm impatient. I'm trying not to be too impatient about most of them, and just enjoy the ride.
1. For sweet hubby to wake up. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, but he sure knows how to snore!
2. For the school year to be over. I like working, but I have a tough group this year, and want to move on.
3. For summer. I love summer. I love walking around in a bathing suit and sleeping late and playing in the water and summer dresses and sandals and going to the ice cream shop...
4. For a friend to figure it out. One dear friend of mine made some serious mistakes lately that will affect our friendship. I think she has already realized this, since I haven't called or visited her in the hospital where she is seeking psychiatric treatment. I am waiting to feel like a better person for not calling and not visiting, too, but somehow that doesn't seem like a good thing to have on my list.
5. For donors, for my classroom. For all I complain about how hard this year is, I do still want good things for my kids. Want to help? You could make the wait shorter.
6. For my family to grow. I hesitated before writing that, because I think it is an extremely personal thing, to be waiting for a family to grow. Sweet hubby and I still answer to friends and family that we are not ready for a baby, not trying to have a baby, that we have a cat (hahaha). We will wait for God's timing. But we are not actively impeding that from happening, either.
7. For a surprise weekend away, next weekend, to celebrate 5 years of marriage to sweet hubby. I know we are going away, but I don't know where we are going!
Oh, the waiting. I'm trying to enjoy it.