1. I finished my 8k race this morning in 56 minutes. I was surprised to be able to run the whole thing, even if I went super slow. This also means that I only have one more race to go in order to meet my 2012 New Year's Resolution Goal of running a race every month. I'm pretty excited to be 11/12 of the way there!
Thanks to sweet hubby for taking this little picture after I got home.
2. I had an HSG on Thursday, which was surprisingly painful but apparently had a good result -- no blockages or anything. So it's back to waiting and not knowing why I haven't been able to get pregnant yet.
3. There are two school days before Thanksgiving, and I am probably more excited about the break than my students are.
4. I'm making the pioneer woman's cinnamon rolls for our UMW bakesale at church tomorrow. It's always tempting to eat them all and not save any for the bakesale.
5. Wait Wait Don't Tell Me is hilarious.
6. I just finished reading the book Fireflies in December, and while it was really good, I wasn't anticipating the content when I started reading it. Maybe I should have read the back of the book first? It gives a very good glance into small town southern life with the Klan. Parts of it were hard to read for a wimp like me.
7. We saw my godsister sing in her high school production of Little Shop of Horrors last night. The songs are so catchy. Some of the singing could have been a little bit better, but overall, it's hard to go wrong with such an entertaining show. Who doesn't love Audrey 2 and Seymour?
8. Sweet hubby is selling seats at the last home football game of the year. I think he will be glad when this game is over and the seats are put away for another season. He'll be tired when he gets home, but he agreed to help me clean out the attic this weekend.
9. In addition to cleaning out the attic, we'll be putting up some of our Christmas decorations -- yay! I'm ready to celebrate Thanksgiving and ready to get cheerful!
10. I really, really, really would like you to pray for me -- that I'll be content with whatever path God has for me. I really, really, really would like to have sweet hubby's babies, and I'm doing all the different things medically that might help with that....But there is still a possibility that I won't ever be able to have babies. Please pray that whether I have babies of my own or not, that the experience help me to grow in my faith, rather than turn away from it.